All Things Michigan
Filtering by Tag: michigan-events
- Taste of Kalamazoo - 7/21 - 7/23. Great food and music!
- 33rd Annual Hiawatha Music Fest in Marquette - 7/22 - 7/24. Bluegrass, old-time, Cajun, Celtic, acoustic blues and folk - including singer/songwriters and dance.
- Vintage Base Ball game on Mackinac Island 7/23 at 6:30pm. This game features the Fort Mackinac Never Sweats against the Bay City Independents.
- Michigan Antique & Collectibles Festival at the Midland County Fairgrounds - 7/23 - 7/24. Over 1000 Vendors and 80 Acres of Treasures & Memories featuring - Antiques, collectibles, classic car show, a taste of Michigan, and more!
- Paul McCartney On The Run Tour at Comerica Park 7/24 at 8pm. This is McCartney's first visit back to the City of Detroit since 1976.
The weather is grudgingly warming up across Michigan and along with the warmer temps come even more fun events to do this weekend!
- Discover Michigan's maritime history before, during, and after the War of 1812 - Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum in Paradise Michigan. Presentation is this Friday, 5/20/11, at 7pm with a $5 admission charge for non-members.
- World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth - 5/20 - 5/21.
- Great Lakes Wine Festival - Brooklyn. At the Michigan International Speedway grounds May 21, 2011 from 12pm to 9pm. Admission is $35 at the gate.
- Zoo-de-Mackinac biking event - $65 entry fee for the 51 mile ride which begins Saturday morning at Boyne Highlands Resort and ends on beautiful Mackinac Island. No, you will need to put your bike on a ferry boat - you won't be required to bike across the watery depths of the Straits of Mackinac.
- Pow Wow in the park - Muskegon. 5/21 to 5/22 in Hackley Park. Tribal dancing, Native Vendors, Native American arts & crafts, and more.
Here are 5 things to do around the great state of Michigan this weekend.
- Artwalk in Downtown Coldwater - 5/6/11 from 5:30 to 8:00pm.
- Mesick Mushroom Festival - 5/6/11 to 5/8/11
- Motor City Bike & Brew Tours - 5/7/11. Tickets are $24.99, call (248) 850-2563 for more information.
- Blossomtime Festival - Benton Harbor - 5/1/11 to 5/7/11 - parade is at 1pm on Saturday, May 7th.
- Mother's Day - 5/7/11. Make it a special day for all of the mom's.
Here are 5 fun things to do in Michigan this weekend!
- Shepherd Maple Syrup Festival - 4/29 to 5/1 - Lots of fun events and tasty maple treats.
- Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet - 5/1/11.
- Whitefish Point Bird Observatory Spring Fling - 4/29 to 5/1.
- National Trout Festival in Kalkaska - 4/27 to 5/1 - parade, car show, flea market, and more.
- Archaeology Saturday at the Lake Erie Metropark in Brownstown - 4/30/11 - bring your trowel and be ready to get some dirt under your fingernails as you dig at an old house site.
Here are five fun events happening across Michigan this weekend, April 14th through the 17th.
- Last Dinner on the Titanic - 4/14/11 - Marquette - The chefs at The Landmark Inn will recreate the entire six course dinner served to the First Class passengers. Call the Maritime Museum at the Convention & Visitors Bureau (906) 228-7749.
- Weekend Flea & Farmers Market - 4/16/11 - Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Indoor Flea & Farmers Market will be open on Saturday from 7am-3pm - (269) 383-8761.
- Catch Mama Mia in Detroit this weekend.
- Michigan Pinball Expo - 4/14 - 4/17 at the Oakland Center At Oakland University, 2200 N. Squirrel Road in Rochester.
- International Wine Expo in Novi - 4/15 - 4/16