- Taste of Kalamazoo - 7/21 - 7/23. Great food and music!
- 33rd Annual Hiawatha Music Fest in Marquette - 7/22 - 7/24. Bluegrass, old-time, Cajun, Celtic, acoustic blues and folk - including singer/songwriters and dance.
- Vintage Base Ball game on Mackinac Island 7/23 at 6:30pm. This game features the Fort Mackinac Never Sweats against the Bay City Independents.
- Michigan Antique & Collectibles Festival at the Midland County Fairgrounds - 7/23 - 7/24. Over 1000 Vendors and 80 Acres of Treasures & Memories featuring - Antiques, collectibles, classic car show, a taste of Michigan, and more!
- Paul McCartney On The Run Tour at Comerica Park 7/24 at 8pm. This is McCartney's first visit back to the City of Detroit since 1976.
All Things Michigan
Filtering by Tag: Paul McCartney