The weather is grudgingly warming up across Michigan and along with the warmer temps come even more fun events to do this weekend!
- Discover Michigan's maritime history before, during, and after the War of 1812 - Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum in Paradise Michigan. Presentation is this Friday, 5/20/11, at 7pm with a $5 admission charge for non-members.
- World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth - 5/20 - 5/21.
- Great Lakes Wine Festival - Brooklyn. At the Michigan International Speedway grounds May 21, 2011 from 12pm to 9pm. Admission is $35 at the gate.
- Zoo-de-Mackinac biking event - $65 entry fee for the 51 mile ride which begins Saturday morning at Boyne Highlands Resort and ends on beautiful Mackinac Island. No, you will need to put your bike on a ferry boat - you won't be required to bike across the watery depths of the Straits of Mackinac.
- Pow Wow in the park - Muskegon. 5/21 to 5/22 in Hackley Park. Tribal dancing, Native Vendors, Native American arts & crafts, and more.