The goal of this week's poll question is to seek out who loves and who loathes winter in Michigan. I don't always enjoy the cold, but I really enjoy hiking, sledding with the kids, and other outdoor activities in the winter. It's also a great excuse to warm up with a big mug of hot cocoa and a book. [poll id="10"]
Also, if you enjoy winter camping there are 10 Michigan State Parks that are open all winter long.
Here they are:
- Mitchell (bonus - heated restrooms!)
- Traverse City (bonus - heated restrooms!)
- Bay City State Park
- Fort Custer
- North Higgins Lake State Park
- Rifle River Recreation Area
- Tahquamenon Falls
- Waterloo Recreation Area-Portage campground
Head over to Michigan.gov/dnr for a list of the current events going on at state parks and recreation areas.