I made up the recipe for these cute little pizzas this evening and they were great. I'll try to post a picture the next time I make them. I didn't think of it until they were almost gone tonight. Ingredients
- 8 frozen dinner rolls (dough)
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. grill seasoning (I used a combination of steak and barbecue seasonings)
- pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 chives, chopped
- real bacon bits
What you do
- Thaw dinner rolls according to package directions. When thawed, flatten with the palm of your hand and arrange close together on a cookie sheet in a flower pattern (one in center and seven around to create the petals) . Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Let the dough rise another 15 minutes or however long it takes your oven to heat.
- Bake dough for approximately 10 minutes. You want it to just barely start to turn golden brown.
- Brown the burger and season it. Drain the grease.
- Assemble your flower power pizza by topping with pizza sauce, cheese, chopped chives, and bacon bits.
- Bake another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and delicious.