I just love fall here in Michigan. In fact, I came up with a solid list of the five main reasons that it's such a favorite of mine.
- Cool, crisp air means sweatshirt weather.
- Apple picking (and eating in pie, applesauce, apple crisp, etc.)
- Cider season (and my favorite cider donuts from Corey Lake Orchards!)
- I feel like making chili, pot roast, and turkey with all the fixings
- Last, but not least - The Beautiful Fall Colors
Put on a sweatshirt, grab a glass of cider, and dunk a donut while you watch this beautiful video of the fall colors in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. See if you can spot the locations - Pictured Rocks, Grand Marais, Au Train, and Kingston Lake.