Today is March 13th (3/13) and a lot of folks are celebrating Detroit in honor of 313 (Detroit's area code for those not in the know). It's a great excuse to show your love of The 313 and I wish to do the same. I'm setting this post to publish at 3:13 on 3/13 :).
Here are 10 Things I Love About Detroit -
- Watching baseball at Comerica Park
- The People Mover - yes, I actually do use and enjoy it!
- Astoria Pastry Shop in Greektown - great cannolis!
- Eastern Market
- Campus Martius Park
- The wonderful Architecture
- The Henry Ford and Greenfield Village
- Belle Isle, Michigan's newest State Park
- Detroit RiverWalk