36. Take in the competition at the Pine Mountain Ski Jump near Iron Mountain.
37. Shovel your neighbor’s driveway. You can be a big help and get to know your neighbors better.
38. Catch a hockey game at any of the college, minor league, or pro (go Red Wings!).
39. View elk while on a sleigh ride at Thunder Bay Resort in Hillman.
40. Take a winter road trip. There’s less traffic and the local businesses delight in the off season business.
41. Go on a night hike during or directly after a snowstorm. Pure magic.
42. Build a snowman. It doesn’t matter how old you are - it’s still fun.
43. Guided Winter rafting via Jordan Valley Outfitters.
44. Mt. Bohemia, out near the tip of the Keweenaw Peninsula, was recently ranked the second best ski resort in North America.
45. Visit your local library and find some books to cozy up with.
46. Hike to the top of Mt. Lookout, near Eagle Harbor, for a breathtaking view of Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula.
47. Surf Lake Superior for a truly unique winter experience.