This weekend's Top Five list takes you from the village of Clinton on up to Leelanau State Park. Get out and enjoy some Pure Michigan this weekend!
- Clinton's Fall Festival - 9/24-9/26. They pack a lot of events into their annual festival - car show, live music, hundreds of arts & crafts vendors, food, bull riding, and a huge parade.
- Detroit History Highlights Trolley Tours - 9/25. "Climb aboard our nostalgic trolley and enjoy a ride back in time as our experienced guides present the real Detroit story and its role in shaping our nation and the world."
- 19th Century Lumber Days at Hartwick Pines State Park - 9/24-9/26. "Historic logging demonstrations, Musical/entertainment programs, other historical activities and demonstrations."
- Curran Black Bear Festival 9/25-9/26. Visit the "Black Bear Capitol of Michigan" this weekend for "displays and information about black bears as well as woodcarvers, live music, wildlife exhibit, vendors and crafts, and food."
- Leelanau State Park Harvest Festival - 9/25. "Event has an agricultural background with various vendors displaying products, conducting educational programs, leading games and outdoor activities such as nature hikes, apple press/cider making, candle making, nature craft making."
Bonus - Corn mazes and apple orchards abound across Michigan. Check here for a statewide listing and find one close to you!
Double Bonus - enjoy this unofficial Pure Michigan ad created by Leclerc Brothers Motion Pictures.