This dessert was inspired by our 3 year old. One night he and I made a pumpkin pie for Papa. I let him eat some of the pie filling straight out of the can. He loved it so much that when he was given a piece of pie the next day he told his Papa that he liked it better the night before! What you need:
- 1 package of mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 small box of vanilla pudding, prepared
- 1 small can of pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 container of cool whip
- Put one large spoonful of pudding in the bottom of each pie crust. Spoon pie filling over it. Top with a dollop of cool whip.