The weather is heating up and summer is upon us. Here are five events across the state of Michigan that look like fun this weekend!
- Antique Gas Engine and Tractor Show - Hudson Mills Metropark - 6/3/11 - 6/4/11. Admission is $5 to see tractor pulls, arts and crafts, petting zoo, sawmill display, and tons of activities for kids.
- 4th Annual Breeze on Tawas Bay Kite Festival - East Tawas - 6/5/11. Free family event features stunt kites, kiteboarding, a candy drop, kite flying workshop, and more.
- Do-Dah Parade - Kalamazoo - 6/5/11 at 11am in downtown Kalamazoo. This wacky and goofy parade has been entertaining parade goers for many years.
- Mancelona Bass Festival - 6/2/11 to 6/5/11. Contests, carnival, crafts, games, and of course - a bass fishing contest.
- Taste of Ann Arbor - 6/5/11 from 11am to 5pm. Local restaurants serve up their tastiest creations along with many fun things for the whole family to enjoy.