I thought I would revisit some of the recipes I posted last fall. Most people that visit All Things Michigan merely look at the most recent posts (within the last month or two). With that being the case, a lot of great recipes might be ignored this fall.
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding - If you like pumpkin pie, you will love this. This is just too easy. Throw everything in your slow cooker and let it cook.
- Quick Hearty Soup - Who says you don't have time to cook a tasty meal?
- Savory Skillet Pork Chops - Too cold to grill? This pork chop recipe will do just fine.
- Farmer Jakeâ€™s Breakfast Skillet - A great way to start your day.
- Easy Slow-Cooker Bread Pudding - This is very easy to make, which is good since it won't last long. Whenever I make it, it gets gobbled up right away. I like it warm or cold - very tasty. For a different spin try other dried fruits like blueberries or cherries.
Enjoy these great recipes!