This is a quick and hearty breakfast that we have been making for years. We never gave a name to it, but thought that the above name would do it justice. Enjoy! What you need:
- 1lb. Pork Sausage
- 3-4 medium potatoes
- 1/2 small yellow onion (chopped)
- 4-6 eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- In large skillet, cook the sausage and onion.
- Remove sausage and onion mixture. Shred the potatoes into hashbrowns and cook in the skillet with the sausage drippings.
- When the hashbrowns are to your liking, add the sausage and onion mixture back in the skillet. Scramble up the eggs and create a hollow in the center of the skillet. Pour in the eggs and slowly mix them in with the sausage, onion, and hashbrowns.
- Scramble entire mixture together and serve when eggs are done.
Total Cook Time: Approximately 30-35 minutes.