Here is a great chili recipe for those who like a sweeter and milder flavored chili. Chili is a great dish to have on any cold and blustery day. Enjoy! What you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Chili seasoning to taste
- 1 Â½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Â½ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Splash of Cider Vinegar
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- Add tomato juice to taste
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Â½ cup chopped onions
- Cook ground beef & drain
- In a large saucepan add cooked ground beef to remaining ingredients (excluding cheese and onions) and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve chili topped with cheese and onions. For genuine Cincinnati Chili serve it over cooked spaghetti noodles.