I grew up in Manchester, Michigan. My neighbor, Mary Margaret, was (and still is) one of the sweetest ladies I have known. My sister, brother, and I loved walking to her house in the summer and picking bouquets of wildflowers along the way. Mary Margaret gave my mom the recipe for this delicious jello salad. Whenever I make this, I think of her.
What you need:
- 3 small pkgs. raspberry jello
- 3 c. hot water
- 2 cans blueberries with juice
- 1/2 pkg. soft cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 container whipped topping
- In a 9X13 pan, combine jello, hot water, and blueberries. Let cool.
- In a med. bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip. Spread over top of jello mixture. Refrigerate until serving.