Every once in a great while this question pops up from a customer so I figured I should give a "how to" to help those who add multiple gift baskets to their shopping carts and want to send them to different addreses. It's pretty quick and painless to take care of here at Gift Baskets From Michigan.
- Set up a customer account at our website in order to add multiple shipping addresses.
- Once you have selected your gift baskets and added them to your shopping cart, click the "View Cart" button.
- A screen similar to the picture at the top of this post will appear and you will want to select the big orange button that says "Ship to Multiple Addresses".
- After you click that button, the next screen will be where you choose your shipping method and enter the different addresses by clicking a blue/grey button on the right side, "Enter a New Address". You can also enter addresses into an address book from your account page at our website.
- Once you have the addresses entered all that is left is entering your billing information and placing the order. You will receive an email shipping notification with tracking information for each address entered once the gift baskets have shipped.