Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 


Gourmet Michigan products in unique gift baskets. Great tasting jams, dried cherries, Sanders chocolates, caramel corn, Michigan fudge, and much more.

All Things Michigan

Michigan travels, events, photos, and more

Remember these 3 things when sending gift baskets

Andrew Norton

With the busiest time of the year coming up for the gift basket industry I thought I should impart a few tips that will make sure the gift baskets you send are fully appreciated by the recipient.

  1. Have the correct shipping address for the gift basket recipient. I cannot tell you the number of times that people have entered incorrect shipping addresses for gift baskets. Most of the time it is an easy fix, but a few times have required a lot of work on my part and the gift giver to track down a proper address for someone.
  2. Make sure that you fill out the Gift Card Message in the checkout phase of our website. There have been a few instances where some folks have neglected to fill it out and I just give them a quick call and ask them what they would like the gift card to say. More often than not, people fill out the gift card message but do not sign it. You know, like, "Love Mom & Dad" or something to that effect.
  3. We are able to ship about 90% of our gift baskets via USPS Priority Mail (the other 10% are shipped UPS Ground - 3 to 5 days) which gets your gift baskets to the recipient in 3 days (not counting Sundays). Depending on where your gift basket is being sent you might need to allow for the full 3 days when you want to make sure it arrives by a specific date. Towards the end of November I will post the deadlines for shipping gift baskets that you want to arrive by Christmas.

I hope these tips are beneficial and help you make your shopping experience with us even better. We always look forward to assisting you with your gift giving throughout the year.

Look over our bestselling gift baskets for some quick gift ideas.