Here are five of the fun festivities happening across Michigan this weekend!
- 3rd Annual Mackinac Bridge Antique Tractor Crossing - Friday September 17th. Parade will begin around 10am with over 800 tractors taking part this year.
- Applefest in Coldwater is September 18th from 9am to 4pm. In addition to over 100 arts and crafts vendors, area orchards will have their tasty apples and cider for sale.
- Frankenmuth Oktoberfest 9/16 - 9/19. Food, drinks, souvenirs, and weiner dog races - what more could you want?
- Oscoda Paul Bunyan Festival - 9/16 - 9/19. Events include: Timberjack Show, Paul Bunyan Games, Traditional American Skills Demonstrations, and more.
- Geocaching in the Keweenau at Fort Wilkins Historic State Park - 9/18. Spend the day exploring the Keweenau and end it with a bonfire and hotdog roast.