It's that time of the year. No, not the time of the year where the department stores put up their Christmas displays in conjunction with the remains of the Halloween displays. Well, they are doing that, but seriously, that's not what this post is about so I'll get back to it :). I want to highlight five fun Halloween related events happening across Michigan this weekend.
- Dr. Scream's Spook Show Revival at the historic Riviera Theatre in Three Rivers - October 21 at 7:30pm. A live comedic/spooky magic show will be followed by a screening of the horror classic "Night of the Living Dead."
- The Great ZooBoo is still going on at the Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek. Kids can trick or treat and see magicians, storytellers, and other entertainers.
- The Haunted Farm at Wellington Farm Park near Grayling will feature "depression-era" spooks and goblins 10/22-23 and 10/28-30.
- The S.S. City of Milwaukee Ghost Ship 10/22-23 and 10/29-30.
- The Farm Center at Wolcott Mill Metropark in Ray Township is offering a Trick or Treat event this Saturday, October 23rd from 6-9pm. Also, on 10/22 and 10/23 there are Halloween Haunting activities from 6pm to 8pm.