April 21-29 is National Park Week and as part of that, all National Parks have waived their admittance fees for this week. I wanted to mention this earlier in the week, but time got away from me. Better late than never, right?
Did you know that Michigan is home to five National Parks?
Here’s a list of them (in no particular order):
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Keewenaw National Historical Park
- Isle Royale National Park
- River Raisin National Battlefield